HOW TO ADD A NEW QUESTION FROM ADMIN INTERFACE LOGIN?
To Add a New Question, follow the below steps:-
- Login to admin panel
- Go to Exam Application>Questions
It will navigate you to the other page, titled “Questions”. It shows three tabs as follows:-
1. Add New Question– Click here to Add a New Question, Fill the required fields as follow:-
A. Question Type- Select the question type from the options as follow:-
i. Objective- Select this option if the question is objective type, fill the options of the relevent question in Options 1 to Options 6 tab and select the right answer in Correct Answers tab.
ii. True/ False- Select this option if the question is true/ false type, and select the option True if the statement is right else select False.
iii. Fill in the Blanks- Select this option if the question is fill in the blanks type, and enter the answer in Blank Space tab.
iv. Subjective- Select this option if the question is subjective type.
v. Question- Enter the question here.
B. Explanation (Optional)- Fill the Explanation here related to the right answer.
C. Groups- Select the Group of the relevant question here from the list.
D. Subject- Select the Subject of the relevant question here from the list.
E. Hint (Optional)- Fill hint here of the relevant question to help answer correctly.
F. Marks- Fill marks here for the relevant question.
G. Negative Marks- Fill negative marks here for the relevant question.
H. Difficulty Level- Select the Difficulty Level of the relevant question from the list.
After filling Details Click on “Save” button.
2. Delete– Select desired Question to delete & Click here to delete existing Question.
3. Import/ Export Question- Click here to import/ export questions from excel file format.
It will navigate you to the other page, titled “Import/Export Questions”.It shows three tabs as follows:-
1. Back to Questions- Click here to go back on “Questions”.
2. Export Questions- Click here to export the questions.
3. Import Questions- Click here to import questions from excel file format, Follow the steps:-
* Click Here to Download Excel File Format- Click here to download the Excel File Format to fill all type of questions in a Prescribed Format to upload questions in bulk.
(i) Select File- Select the downloaded Excel File Format after filling the questions in that Prescribed Format.
(ii) Group- Selected the desired Group from the list in which all the imported questions will be added.
(iii) Subject- Selected the desired Subject from the list in which all the imported questions will be added.
After filling all the required fields, Click on "Import Questions".